Global Rail Consulting is a young but fast-growing company working in different domains of international Railway Infrastructure Management. Our focus is on bringing new technology and digitalisation to the railway industry in order to support the optimization of the railway asset management.
Senior Consultant (f/w/d)
- Location: Vienna
We want to passionately contribute to the success of the railway system. Our mission is to ensure the solid and professional set-up and growth of the railways as the most sustainable and environmentally friendly transport system. We are excited to be part of this system.
as Senior Consultant
- You work on solutions to describe the condition of the infrastructure with your railway know-how
- You advise and support our international customers in the planning and implementation of new maintenance strategies with a focus on life cycle considerations and sustainable asset management
- You actively contribute to the preparation of market studies
- You participate actively in developing and implementing new technology in the field of track maintenance.
- You are part of an international project team
- You coordinate with your manager projects and jointly develop new project ideas and accompany them during its project phases
- You take on personal responsibility and contribute to the development and positioning of a young and innovative consulting company
- University degree in the engineering disciplines
- Minimum of 4 year’s work experience in technical consulting, railway superstructure maintenance company (contractor), civil engineering company
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Frequent international traveling is a must
- With us you will be part of a global, rapidly growing team within a global system house in the railway sector, which stands for new and innovative ways in the area of optimizing the railway track
- With us you will receive a competitive salary according your experience
- With us you can help shape your career, meet short decision-making paths, a tolerant and open community that values your performance and takes your personal needs into account
- We believe that we can only evolve and thrive as a company with a highly diverse mix of employees and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key
- We will encourage you to take on new responsibilities, work across different functions, become involved in new projects, as well as completing international assignments
- In return, we have hybrid working option (headquarters, home office) excellent development programs that will help you achieve your career goals and reach your potential. If energy is your life, this is your future
- We offer an attractive compensation package (full time employment) that matches your qualifications and professional experience